royale-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Working on 'build.xml' in 'royale-asjs'
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:00:49 GMT

> I think we all have to presume there will be bumps in the road.

I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, I'm trying to coordinate.

I think at Royale we are hoping to get a lot of folks back that left
because of all the stuff going on at Flex. These folks, like me, might
appreciate an easy way to get back in. So a little documentation over at
Royale and some extra attention to commits@ (although that hardly seems an
efficient way to stay up to date with the general direction of things...)
seems warranted.

Maybe we should start this dev list at Royale with a (short) summary of
what we're working at and what we intend to tackle later on?

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software