royale-dev mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: FALCON_HOME and FALCONJX_HOME
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:14:28 GMT
My guess is that neither is obsolete as both of them reside in royale-compiler. Maybe we just
need to rename them to COMPILER_SWF_HOME and COMPILER_JS_HOME. But my compiler knowledge isn’t
great so I’d wait for more educated answers.

From: Erik de Bruin<mailto:erikdebruin@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:42 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: FALCON_HOME and FALCONJX_HOME

Hi,

I'm confused (again) ;-)

There used to be (way back when I knew about this stuff) two 'parts' to the
compiler. Now there is only one repo...

The documentation (READme) has info about two env vars - FALCON_HOME and
FALCONJX_HOME - you can set if you install the 'parts' of the compiler in
non-standard locations. With only one compiler repo in Royale, which one is
obsolete?

Thanks,

EdB