royale-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <pio...@apache.org>
Subject [Royale|Maven] Setting up new maven build on builds.a.o
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 07:41:32 GMT
Hi Alex,

I have started playing with maven build from compiler. During setup I
haven't seen any options to copy configuration of previous build, so I did
setup myself. It look like it went ok, but build failed on lack of
flashplayerglobal.

In my local build when flashplayerglobal is not available compiler launch
downloading it with asks of license accepts [1].

On Jenkins there is no attempts of download. I have in the settings hash for
automatic accepting Adobe license copied from settings [2].

I'm not sure what is wrong if you could also look into that and check.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/negj
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/FlexJS%20Compiler%20(maven)/

Thanks,
Piotr