roller-user mailing list archives

From "Wang Dong" <donnie.w...@foxmail.com>
Subject roller question on How to setup & config on Http web server
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:56:23 GMT
Hi Roller team,

I am a new user of roller, currently i am trying to setup web server using apache httpd and
connect to tomcat.
I searched the document and materials via the internet , however there is nothing much about
this topic. So I would like to raise by email.

Here is some of my questions, appreciate if you have time to answer the question.

a. How to build standalone web package only contains html/js/css static etc using Maven.
b. Do I need to update PageServlet class to adjust the web server URL mapping.
c. If I have two domain name , such as a.com and b.com, how can I setup a.com link to Weblog
A and b.com link to Weblog B.

Thanks for this really good JAVA weblog system, it is really great !!!

Donnie