roller-user mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of Blog
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 00:39:57 GMT
For what is worth, I created a tool years ago. With a little bit of programming skills you
 would implement certain interfaces and it would allow you to import it. But I would need
to find out where it is..i know it got checked in an old tools repository.

Sent from a mobile device.

> On Mar 10, 2017, at 7:13 PM, Kohei Nozaki <kohei@nozaki.me> wrote:
>
> Hi Shreyanshu,
>
> Unfortunately, As far as I know there is no functionality, import tool or something like
that for TypePad.

> By the way, I created an import tool for WordPress WXR format in the past:
>
> https://github.com/lbtc-xxx/wxr2roller
>
> It would be a possible solution if you could export your blog into WordPress WXR format
in some way.

> Regards,
> Kohei
>
>> On Mar 7, 2017, at 19:35, Shreyanshu Gupta <shreyanshu9@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I have a blog in TypePad and I wanted to migrate to Apache Roller. So, is there any
way by which I could migrate all my content, theme and images.