roller-user mailing list archives

From Kohei Nozaki <k...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Where to put Velocity Macros while providing an extension
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 00:36:00 GMT
Hi Björn,

You can put your JAR file which contains your extension/plugin classes,
into WEB-INF/lib inside your Roller deployment.

Don't forget to list FQCN of your custom classes in
"rendering.pageModels" entry of roller-custom.properties.

Also this Ant script may help you making custom Roller WAR file which
contains your additional extension/plugin JARs:
https://github.com/lbtc-xxx/rollersetup

Hope this helps,

Kohei

On 1/24/16 01:36, Björn Berg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing my first extension/plugin of a PageModel for Apache Roller. This works very
well.

> But for a better convenience in page templates I want to provide Macros for the Velocity
engine in my JAR file. Where do I have to put them and make them available so they can be
used in Roller?