roller-user mailing list archives

From kyle <k...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Salt stays same in entryEdit page - is it by design?
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:49:14 GMT
Hello Glen,

Thanks for the response.

I think it appears that my previous email was not clear. in my environment, the clock won't
restart when I hit save as draft. the clock start ticking at the first time I visit the editing
page, it never stops so I can't stay in the editing page over 60 minutes. to restart the clock
(to get a new salt), I need 2 steps - move to other page and get back to the editing page.
do you mean I should doing so?

2015/01/10 22:22、Glen <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kyle, while it probably could be handled more elegantly, your writing would not normally
be lost, as you can just hit the back key from your browser to get back to your text. 60 minutes
is pretty generous and the clock restarts everytime you hit save draft as you periodically
should be doing anyway.  We haven't the resources to try to implement google doc style editing
within blog entries, at any rate for long term editing you can use your favorite desktop editor
and then just copy and paste the html into the roller blog edit field and then publish it.