roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find the Roller URL
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:11:15 GMT
More detective work needed.  "http://server/blog/" is the shortcut for a
default blog.  Now we know the shortcut isn't working, but again, does
explicitly using the real blog URL work?  I'm trying to see where the
problem is.

For example, I create a blog with a handle of "sample", so the URL for
it would be http://server/blog/sample.  I next make it the default blog,
so its URL can be obtained at http://server/blog, but still,
http://server/blog/sample should work.  My question here is, does
http://server/blog/sample work?

Unsure, but I believe the stacktrace you list below is due to using a
theme no longer available or similar.  To confirm, create another blog
with the default "basic" theme and try to access it at
http://server/blog/mynewbloghandle.  Is it viewable?

Cheers,
Glen