roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find the Roller URL
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 06:00:27 GMT
Hi, welcome to Roller, instruction #1 below describes the URLs Roller uses:
https://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/blog/entry/apache-roller-on-openshift

http://server/roller indicates either (1) that your war is called
roller.war and you've defaulted the blog you created (say "bloghandle")
to the root (on the server, not blog, settings page)--if that isn't
working check if the usual URL: http://server/roller/bloghandle is
working, or (2) you renamed your roller.war to ROOT.war and your blog
handle is named "roller".

Here are some more tips to working with Roller:
http://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/blog/entry/apache-roller-blogging

HTH,
Glen