roller-user mailing list archives

From Totally Anon <godfatherofs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Can't find the Roller URL
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:36:06 GMT
I'm running Roller on Tomcat7 on Ubuntu 14.04 and it looks like it's
successfully installed with no errors.  I see that the war deployed and
I see it running under the tomcat manager.   I also successfully got
through the wizard to set up my first account.

But, when I try to hit http://host/roller I get 404 errors now.  I'm set
up for a single user at the root, but that's not working either.  I
don't see any error messages in my logs so I'm assuming I'm screwin gup
the URL somehow.  Any clues?

Note, I'm perfectly find with blowing away the installation if you can
tell me what the directories/files are I need to delete to start over.