roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to deploy on Openshift platform
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 04:00:06 GMT
The error message means that the WAR is not exploding, i.e., opening
up/expanding into a directory in the Tomcat webapps folder.  When you
solve that problem -- the OpenShift forum might help, as it is a problem
that could happen for any WAR file -- Roller should hopefully work as
expected.

The MySQL JAR needs to move into the Tomcat lib directory because with
JNDI configuration, it is Tomcat that needs the MySQL JAR (as Tomcat and
not Roller manages the DB connections), and Tomcat looks into its lib
folder for the JARs that it needs.

Glen