roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web links
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:03:31 GMT
Hmm, that's not happening on my Roller 5.1 blog, you can see from the
top article's "Read more" link: http://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/blog/.

On the server admin page, did you put anything in the "Absolute URL to
site" field?

You may have upgraded from too old a version of Roller to Roller 5.1.
We've only tested upgrades from 5.0.x to 5.1.

What I would do is create a brand new blog with Roller 5.1 and see if
that problem occurs there.  If not, you probably just need to update
your themes on your old blogs, by switching to a different shared theme,
saving, then moving back to your desired theme.  That will cause Roller
to refresh your themes to the latest available. Warning, if you're doing
a custom (build-your-own) theme you'll want to save your
stylesheets/templates manually before changing, as they may get
overwritten in the process.

HTH,
Glen

PS:  Remember you have many more themes to choose from that you can
import into your Roller installation:
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/roller-extras/wiki/Themes.
But let's fix this localhost:8080 problem first.