roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Category browser - subcategory view of entries
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 01:55:08 GMT
Subcategories were pulled out in Roller 5.1, they don't exist anymore.
Quoting Roller's founder "I don't know anybody who uses subcategories,"
and as they were trebling the code complexity for something that nobody
or next to nobody was using, we retired them. You can still create menus
in your templates and link them to whatever desired, similar perhaps to
the gaurav theme.

Glen