roller-user mailing list archives

From leofreesand <yuqi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Weblog Client with LDAP authentication
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 09:57:55 GMT
I'm using Roller 5.1-SNAPSHOT and enabled LDAP authentication, it works all very well. Now
I installed a Chrome plugin (ScribeFire) and tried to connect to my Weblog, but when logging
in with a LDAP account I got a "Invalid Username and/or Password" error.
This problem is solved when I set a password for this user in the roller user profile. It
seems the LDAP authentication is not used in this use case?