roller-user mailing list archives

From kyle <k...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp>
Subject Re: HTML lists are truncated with mobile
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 06:46:20 GMT
Hello, thanks for the response.

I found a quick workaround. I just copied PC template of "_day" to Mobile, then all of list
elements appeared to mobile.

I would check the Wiki later.
Thanks for the information.

2014/05/17 11:05, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:

> Roller 5.1 wa mada in oven desu yo...   Patches are welcome.  5.1 source code is much
smaller/simpler than 5.0.x, but unfortunately still needs more work.

> Incidentally, we have a more modern "gaurav" theme that's "responsive", it may work better
for you, it's not (yet) in trunk but available on the front page of our Wiki.