roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with user permissions
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 02:16:29 GMT
"memberPermissions.saveError" looks like an error message that wasn't
properly translated to its real string message; regardless, I'd check
your Roller or Tomcat logs for any specific error messages at the point
this occurs; usually Roller reports a generic (safe) error message while
the logs will get into detail.

Regards,
Glen