roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New shared theme?
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 23:39:19 GMT
Hi Chris, it *could* be that gaurav is coded to Roller trunk (future
release), which is sadly not yet ready partly due to my paying job
eating up all my programming cycles.  I didn't have a problem using
gaurav on trunk.

Make sure the issue is not that your Roller WAR is overwriting the
gaurav theme that you're placing in the expanded webapp folder
(w/Tomcat, WAR's expand and overwrite the already existing project there
when you restart the container.)

Glen

On 05/14/2014 05:49 AM, Parsons, Chris wrote:
> Please read the Council's email disclaimer notification which is located at the end of
the email message.

> I am trying to get the responsive theme designed by Gaurav installed into a new installation
of Roller (5.0.3) and it is not listed with the default themes?
> I have placed it in the roller/themes directory as instructed and restarted Roller but
no luck!
> I removed one of the existing default themes, restarted and it disappeared from the list
- and moved the folder back and it re-appeared so it looks as if the Gaurav
> theme is not being recognised as a theme?
> Can anyone give me a bit of guidance? Or point me at another 'responsive' theme?
> Thanks
> --
> Chris Parsons | IT Project Leader | Torbay Council, Town Hall, Castle Circus, Torquay,
TQ1 3DR.
> T: 01803 20 7438 | F: 01803 20 7355 | E: chris.parsons@torbay.gov.uk<mailto:chris.parsons@torbay.gov.uk>
> ----
>
> Please note...
> The views in this message are personal; they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council.
> Torbay Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
email. The Council cannot accept responsibility
> for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or any attachments.
>
> Unless otherwise explicitly stated above no employee or agent is authorised to conclude
any binding agreement on behalf of Torbay Council
> with any other party by email. Likewise, unless otherwise explicitly stated, nothing
in this email should be taken as agreement to enter
> any binding contract for the supply of goods or services.
>
> Senders and recipients of email should be aware that under the UK Data Protection and
Freedom of Information legislation these contents
> may have to be disclosed in response to a request.
> Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practice Regulations,
any E-mail sent to or from this address may