roller-user mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Reading Cookies
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 13:26:44 GMT
After some testing, I noticed that this is working, but not as good as I'd
hoped. It seems that the cache is kicking in
and $cookies.getCookie("com.raibledesigns.theme") is only getting called
the first time the page loads. Subsequent requests get the page from the
cache, so a new cookie value is never read. I'm guessing there's no way to
disable the cache for a certain portion of the page? If not, is there
anyway to read cookies every time in a page?

Thanks,

Matt