roller-user mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: Absolute URL without scheme prefix
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 14:47:47 GMT
This seems to get me part of the way there - thanks Glen.

To enable SSL and have it work for embedded iframes, it looks like I'll
have to change <iframe src="http://..."> to <iframe src="//...">. Another
thing I noticed is comments XML doesn't load. Is this because I don't have
a valid cert on my site? My certificate is for *.raibledesigns.com -
raible.kgbinternet.com is just a test site. If I use the "https" version of
the URL below, it works fine.

http://raible.kgbinternet.com/rd/entry/developing_an_ios_native_app

XMLHttpRequest cannot load
https://raible.kgbinternet.com/CommentAuthenticatorServlet. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'http://raible.kgbinternet.com' is therefore not allowed access.