roller-user mailing list archives

From James Scott <jame...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Atom PP Categories
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:05:35 GMT
Continuing category confusion:

This chunk of xml is what propono is sending to roller -

<entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
    <title>Titular</title>
    <category term="cat" scheme="http://localhost:8080/roller/blog" />
    <content>foo</content>
    <summary>bar</summary>
</entry>

- and I'm still getting it redirected to General. Removing the scheme
information causes it to add a tag 'cat' as expected, so this suggests to
me that one of two things is happening:

1.
*cat.getScheme().equals(RollerAtomService.getWeblogCategoryScheme(rollerEntry.getWebsite*
*()))* is returning false, which means that either getWeblogCategory scheme
is returning something other than what I expect ("
http://localhost:8080/roller/blog"), or cat.getScheme is returning
something other than what I expect, or both.
2. *roller.getWeblogEntryManager().getWeblogCategoryByName(rollerEntry.getWebsite(),
catString)* is returning null.

I'm trying to distinguish between these possibilities; is there anything I
can do to resolve this problem short of building Roller myself and stepping
through the code?