roller-user mailing list archives

From James Scott <jame...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Atom PP Categories
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:05:47 GMT
No - I'm not publishing a blog via the entry edit page, but rather via Atom
Publishing Protocol. I'm using rome-propono to publish each entry. It is a
requirement of the project that no human hands be needed for each entry -
the individual entries are going to be generated automatically by another
project.

I'd also really like to be able to customize the links, publish dates, etc,
but it's not essential and as far as I can tell it can't be done.