roller-user mailing list archives

From Jody Allen <Jody.Al...@albertahealthservices.ca>
Subject RE: Atom PP Categories
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:12:14 GMT
PLEASE, take me off your mailing list. I am not a part of this.

Thanks

Jody Allen - CPO 13798
Protective Services Team Lead
D-Team - SAFPC
jody.allen@albertahealthservices.ca
Dispatch 403-944-6899
Direct 403-944-6818
Alberta Health Services
This message, and any documents attached hereto, is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged or confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct
our internal records.  Please then delete the original message.  Thank you.
From: James Scott [jamesas@vt.edu]
Sent: March 12, 2014 06:49
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Re: Atom PP Categories

Okay, that should help considerably. My main stumbling block is what this
bit of code does, exactly:

RollerAtomService.getWeblogCategoryScheme(rollerEntry.getWebsite())

For example, if I have a blog named (& titled) 'foo' , and am testing this
locally, will it return something like "http://localhost:8080/roller/foo" ?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:55 AM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

> You should be able to set categories publish time and other things via APP.
>
> Here's the code that processes incoming Atom entries:
>
> https://github.com/apache/roller/blob/trunk/app/src/main/java/org/apache/roller/weblogger/webservices/atomprotocol/EntryCollection.java#L393
>
> - Dave
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:05 AM, James Scott <jamesas@vt.edu> wrote:
>
> > No - I'm not publishing a blog via the entry edit page, but rather via
> Atom
> > Publishing Protocol. I'm using rome-propono to publish each entry. It is
> > requirement of the project that no human hands be needed for each entry -
> > the individual entries are going to be generated automatically by another
> > project.
> >
> > I'd also really like to be able to customize the links, publish dates,
> etc,
> > but it's not essential and as far as I can tell it can't be done.
> >

> > On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > When you publish a blog entry, you get to choose its category on the
> > entry
> > > edit page -- isn't that all you need?
> > >
> > > It seems to work for me:
> > > https://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/blog/feed/entries/atom?cat=Java for the
> > > article at http://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/blog/.
> > >
> > > HTH,
> > > Glen

> It
> > correctly;
> > but

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s),
are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission,
or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.