roller-user mailing list archives

From Edd Grant <...@eddgrant.com>
Subject vagrant-roller now updated for Roller 5
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:18:27 GMT
Hey folks,

Last year I put together a little GitHub project called
vagrant-roller<https://github.com/eddgrant/vagrant-roller>which
provisioned a Roller<http://roller.apache.org/>VM with very little
effort. The idea being to make it easy for people to
test-run Roller without going through the steps of setting up an
environment.

The initial version of the project provisioned a Roller v4 VM but there
were a couple of issues getting the latest version of Roller (v5) to work.

I have had a bit of spare time recently and managed to get everything
working (thanks to some help from people on this list!) so you can now
provision either v4 or v5 as you prefer.

Just thought I'd mention it here in case it was of interest to anyone. Any
questions etc welcome either on the vagrant-roller
project<https://github.com/eddgrant/vagrant-roller>itself or as
comments on my blog
entry about it<http://www.eddgrant.com/blog/roller-ui/authoring/preview/EdD/?previewEntry=vagrant_roller_now_updated_for>
.