roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roller not working on https
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:21:40 GMT
Hi Gaurav, #1 and #2 here give links on Tomcat configuration for SSL:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/ssl_for_web_services (if you're
using anything else, read that servlet container's documentation).

Also, just added SSL config info to Roller's web.xml -- uncomment and
adjust as necessary for your war:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/trunk/app/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?r1=1557537&r2=1559528&diff_format=h

HTH,
Glen