roller-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in tag cloud in fauxcoly
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:50:26 GMT
Hello,

Gavin, I have the css in my styles. Although, I have tested it with
adding more and more tags and it seems to be corrected now.
Actually the problem was when we have tags count in less number, also as
we have applied if condition for count > 5 then intensity in max cases
become 5 and all tags see in same sizes.
So, from this test I did not see it as a bug and everything is good.
Thanks everyone for figuring this out.

Thanks
Gaurav