roller-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug in tag cloud in fauxcoly
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:39:06 GMT
Hello,

The tag cloud did not increase the size of text with the intensity of
tags used.

Velocity Code (In this the tags which have count > 5 will be shown)

#set($mytags = $model.weblog.getPopularTags(-1, 30))
#foreach ($tag in $mytags)
     #if ($tag.count > 5)
         <a class="tag s${tag.intensity}" href="$url.tag($tag.name)"
title="$tag.count">$tag.name 3232</a>
     #end
#end

The class used for increasing the tags size are s1,s2,s3,s4,s5. As the
tag intensity is between (1-5) and tag with 1 count has intensity 1 and
similarly untill 5. Tags with count greater than 5  has intensity 5.
So as the #if condition says tags with count > 5 will be shown, then all
the will have same class s5 and there will be no difference in font size.

I think, I was able to communicate what I want to explain. Can anyone
please look into this ?

--
Regards,
*Gaurav Saini*