roller-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get blog list form corresponding category
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 07:46:19 GMT
Hello,

Is there any way for this getting blog list from corresponding category
? Waiting for some solution to this, although I have done this in
velocity with some conditions, but its very heavy as too many iterations
will be there.

Below code will give the entry from that category and different
unordered list will be print for each category. I think we can include
this macro in roller, where we can pass the category and get respective
blogs from that category.

Code:

#foreach($cat in $cats)
     <ul>
         #foreach( $entry in $entries )
             #if($entry.category.name == $cat.name )
                 <li><a
href="$url.entry($entry.anchor)">$entry.title</a></li>
             #end
         #end
     </ul>
#end