roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding css, js in theme as resources
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:03:44 GMT
Perhaps a shortcoming in Roller right now, our template edit page allows
alteration of items only in the top-level folder, so CSS and JS is
placed there along with the velocity templates.  Perhaps part of the
reason we don't allow going to subfolders is to prevent users from
editing binary images (which I assume why they're deliberately kept in
subfolders.)

Glen