roller-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meta tags, description and keyword missing
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 16:30:23 GMT
Hell Glen,

I have tried this also, but in the browser it did not place value of
this (${entry.searchDescription}) rather than just display same as plain
text. The same problem which I mentioned before also. But when I use
this in day.vm it gave correct value to description through this.

Also, as you said user might add sensitive information, we can rather
can tell user in advanced setting tab that its meta-description. As I
did not see any use of that searchDescription in the theme. I am not
sure if it is used in search of the blog !!!

Thanks
Gaurav

--
Regards,
*Gaurav Saini*
/Developer, Digital Marketing and Pursuing B.Tech/
/Viithiisys Technologies/
/Email: gauravsaini03@gmail.com, gaurav.saini@viithiisys.com/
/Mobile: +91-9915346686/