roller-user mailing list archives

From Boris <mili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: language file
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:08:46 GMT
Hi Glen!

There is no ApplicationResources.properties file in lib directory. It looks
like Roller use file in directory I instell it from.

[image: Slika v vrstici 1]

Another problem I have is saving entry including image from print screen.
Entry with image coppied from browser is save OK.

regards

Boris

--

Lep pozdrav