roller-user mailing list archives

From nicolas muller <zepo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inspiration // News blogs powered with Roller
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 16:18:51 GMT
@Shelan : We use twitter bootstrap to have a modern look and feel. Thanks
for your work about mobile theme. It was an option to migrate to 5 if the
customer chose two design rather than responsive. Finally it is easier to
design Bootstrap than JqMobile.

@Glen : No problem to add references to these blogs. I didn't see the jira
but it is easier for me too to deliver a patch.
I am right with the three problem and I think you are right to label this
functionnality as experimental.

Thanks to everyone !

2013/5/14 Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com>

> Gosh those blogs look great -- I just created a RollerUsers page:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/ROLLER/**RollerUsers<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/RollerUsers>including
your blogs (if you don't mind) to advertise Roller's