roller-user mailing list archives

From matthew sporleder <msporle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: atom dates showing specified Pub Time
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 13:36:34 GMT
Okay thanks for the clarification.  I think what I need to be able to
do is to force the entry updated field somehow on create.

This way my old entries don't get new looking "updates" when they're added in.
Short term I can probably change the template but then that breaks my
ability to genuinely update stuff.