roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: atom dates showing specified Pub Time
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 03:02:27 GMT
The <feed> level <update> element reflects the last time that the Weblog
itself was updated. Here's the template:

    <updated>$utils.formatIso8601Date($model.weblog.lastModified)</updated>

I can't remember why we decided to do that and I'm not sure that is really
what we want. Might be better to use the last entry publish time there, or
the last comment post-time, depending on what type of feed it is.

- Dave