roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Roller tips & techniques blog entry
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 12:00:46 GMT
Hi Nicolas, you don't need a GA ID on *each* blog entry, you just put it
in your side template (which appears on all your blog entries), and
that's good enough.  GA will still identify visitors per blog entry.

"At the moment, we are using it into VM for a specific post. I wonder if
it will not be better into administration..." I think if you alter your
blog entry template it should go in *all* blog posts.  (Is your blog
publicly accessible?  I'd like to see what you're talking about...)
Besides, widgets come and go all the time, probably best for Roller not
to hardcode specific ones in but rather show how they can be
incorporated via use of templates.

Thanks for letting me know about AddThis, I just added it to my blog entry.

Glen