roller-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kaiser <martin.kai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment on tomcat
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 06:05:37 GMT
Hi,

I don't expect any problem with the database. I just think that Glen wants
me to try his newly written guide ;)

What I did so far is just a plain installation of tomcat on my ubuntu
machine (think its 8.04) then I did everything written in the installation
guide of roller upto the point where I got stuck. Maybe someone has a
similar installation, or something like that and had the same problem?
Maybe I put the properties file in the wrong directory?

Any help appreciated...

regards,
Martin