roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment on tomcat
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:20:17 GMT
Hi Martin, clearly the class below is missing from the WAR that you
deployed on Tomcat -- I wonder why. Have you followed the installation
guide: http://www.apache.org/dist/roller/roller-5/v5.0.1/docs/?

At any rate, I suspect your roller-custom.properties hasn't been
populated or deployed to the tomcat_home/lib folder.  Which database are
you using to host the Roller data?  Derby is easy to set up -- the
latest guide in trunk (OpenOffice format:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/roller/trunk/weblogger-docs/installguide/)
has specific Derby information I just added a few days ago.

HTH,
Glen