roller-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Roller 5.0.1 and PostgreSQL 9.1
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:33:12 GMT
Hi Matthias, it would be good to add your email text and patch as an
Apache Roller issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL. Should
anyone incur any PostgreSQL hiccups as a result of this upgrade they can
add their comments directly to the JIRA item this way.

I submitted a patch (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1950)
fixing the broken link you mentioned and a few other issues I found.

Cheers,
Glen