roller-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Dodunski" <ChrisFromSquir...@christopher.net.nz>
Subject Re: File upload error - ehcache (Roller 4.1, GF 3.1)
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 06:03:13 GMT
Hi Simon,

Hopefully this isn't a red herring, but have you allowed Tomcat write
access to the directory where Roller saves uploaded media files?

Refer point (6) of the following case study I wrote a couple of years' ago...

http://assets.optomus.com/documents/Roller%205%20-%20Multi-domain%20Case%20Study.pdf

Kind regards,

Chris Dodunski.