roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Roller 3.1) Creating blog entry-specific description meta tags
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:18:44 GMT
Roller supports a content field and a summary field. I believe the
content field is what you would refer to as the "description" field
and it is what is placed into the RSS <description> element in your
RSS feed.

You can also enter a summary if you want a shorter summary of your
post to appear on the main page of your blog (the content field is
what will appear on the post's page).

Hope that helps.

- Dave

--