roller-user mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: JRoller replacement? (Was Re: Apache Roller 5.0.1 available & upgrade recommended for all Roller sites)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:49:29 GMT
the blog basically from my student, to start do blogging.

and we use the roller as case study, because we also create a framework
based on struts2-spring-hibernate, take a look www.meruvian.org and the
kids www.facebook.com/meruvian

like bootstrap and facebook

take a look one of them

http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/dwx/

the problem, the server located in indonesian internet exchange, faster for
indonesian to access..

but dunno how slow when you access server outside indonesia