roller-user mailing list archives

From Roman Pleshkov <dmgcode...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design help
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:35:55 GMT
Hi. I'm also java developer. About your question. I know what exist many
other blogs? look there
http://www.java2s.com/Product/Java/Application/Blog.htm
Apache Roller provide many features, it's realy good, but i try understand,
how i can add new functionality. Is't possible to add some plugins or
other. I think what is one of important features. And what do you think?