roller-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject Re: Textile plugin
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:24:38 GMT

At some point I wrote a set of Textile-J markup plugins for Roller.
They were not part of Apache Roller due to license compatibility issues.

I think you can still get the source here, at least:

http://java.net/projects/roller/sources/svn/show/trunk/roller_support/plugins/textilej?rev=2677

These would have to be updated to work with the current Roller plugin
API and whatever the latest Textile-J is.   The lib directory there
contains whatever version it was Textile-J jar version it was originally
built with.

This provided plugins that could be used to handle Textile and other
markup that the Textile-J plugin claimed to parse (e.g. Confluence,
Mediawiki).

--a.