roller-user mailing list archives

From "Chalupa, Leroy T CTR USAF AFWA AFWA /SEMS" <Leroy.Chalupa....@offutt.af.mil>
Subject Design help
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:02:24 GMT
Hello:

Hello. I'm a Java Developer.  I'm new to Roller and to blogs in general.

I'm considering getting involved with the development of Roller.  That decision comes later
After I get up to speed on the application and the project.

Today I'm looking for some feedback on how to design an application using Roller 5.0.

Here are some details.  I plan to have a full-blown java web application deployed for the
public's use.  This public site will use a database.
One of the sections of this website will be a news page.  The content of this news page will
be one or more
Weblogs that are created and published from the Roller application. So an author will use
the Roller site to create, edit, and publish the blog.  When a user of the public site clicks
on the news page, they will see the latest information from the Roller site.

So what is the best way to design this interaction between Roller and the public web site?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Lee