roller-user mailing list archives

From Steve Reed <steve.r...@ons.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject Steve Reed/NEWPORT/ONS is out of the office.
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:00:28 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  30/03/2012 and will not return until
23/04/2012.

I am on Holiday

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.ons.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily
those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus
scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs.
(CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus
free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal
purposes.