roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site Down
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:20:58 GMT
to me.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Matt Raible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

> It seems to be a database connection issue. I've looked in the
> "roller_properties" table and the value is in there, so I'm guessing it
> can't connect to the DB. My hosting provider did a "5 minute switch test"
> last night and apparently didn't put everything back the way it was.

Matt, that's what it looks like to me. That property
'site.frontpage.weblog.handle' is a run-time property which means it is
defined in the database. So, if Roller is having trouble accessing it then
you probably have a database connection / config error.

- Dave

--
Dave M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair