roller-user mailing list archives

From Marcus <m.blackh...@upcmail.nl>
Subject Re: Error Upgrade Roller 4.0 to 5.0 with Oracle DB
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:07:00 GMT
On 12-1-2012 23:09, Daniel Ruan wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Thanks for sharing. How did you configure connection pooling if you use a
> straight jdbc connection?
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> I have also the same when I set up a Datasource for jndi  but the other way
>>>
>> cheers
>> Marcus
>>

>>> -----
>>> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
>>> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
>>> Versie: 2012.0.1901 / Virusdatabase: 2109/4738 - datum van uitgifte:
>>> 01/12/12
>>>

> -----
> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
> Versie: 2012.0.1901 / Virusdatabase: 2109/4738 - datum van uitgifte: 01/12/12
Hi Daniel,
I don;t have connection pooling becuase the setup is always asking for
these JPA properties. The only way it works for me is if the
connectionType property is set to jdbc
Have you got the connectionType property set to jndi ?
Have you verified you actually have connection pooling ? I think
probably it is just using your jpa setting and not using the tomcat
pooling with your jndi context,

cheers
Marcus