roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timestamps on Approved Comments
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:00:51 GMT
I think that's a bug. Editing a comment should not impact the order in
which comments are displayed. We probably need a createdTime and an
updatedTime for commentsi (I think we just have postTime now).
Comments should be displayed in reverse chronological order by
creationTime.

- Dave

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Matt Raible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have comment moderation turned on for my blog for two reasons 1) it allows me to edit
the HTML mistakes people make and make my comments look good and 2) it allows me to delete
the spam.

> However, I've noticed that the comments get the timestamp of when I approve it, rather
than the timestamp of when it was posted. I think it should be the time it's posted b/c otherwise
it looks like everyone commented at the same time.

--
Dave M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair