roller-user mailing list archives

From David Johnson <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems in uploading and downloading a file in apache roller 5.0
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:19:27 GMT
Yes, that is correct. We do return the content-type with the media file, but not the original
file name or extension.

There is a hidden configuration property 'mediafile.originalPathEdit.enabled' and if you set
that property to 'true' you will be able to edit the full path of any uploaded file, including
the file extension.

- Dave