roller-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raphael Milani <ramil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:53:15 GMT
Hello
Guys,

Now I´ve just tried to deploy on tomcat 7 but the same issue:

ERROR 2011-11-24 10:48:31,088 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> - ERROR:
creating entity manager
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: RollerPU] Unable
to build EntityManagerFactory
Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in
this Context
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:803)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:159)

It´s quite strange because the tomcat could find the DataSource on JNDI but
the hibernate couldn´t
If these logs are corrected :

INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,117 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - SUCCESS:
Got parameters. Using configuration type JNDI_NAME
INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,117 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - -- Using
JNDI datasource name: java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb
INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,118 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - SUCCESS:
located JNDI DataSource [java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb]
INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,119 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class:
org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,119 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
hibernate.transaction.factory_class:
org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
INFO  2011-11-24 10:48:31,119 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> - openjpa.Log:
commons
ERROR 2011-11-24 10:48:31,556 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> - ERROR:
creating entity manager

The DataSource has found it.


Raphael Milani



On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Raphael Milani <ramilani@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
> David
>
> Yes I´m still using Oracle.
> I read the sample properties into pdf. I´m trying to use roller via
> DataSource not jdbc.
>
>
> Raphael Milani
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 6:47 AM, David Ghedini <david@davidghedini.com>wrote:
>
>> Where is your db info I'm your file?
>>
>> Are you still trying to use Oracle?
>>
>> Did you look at the samle properties file in the install guide?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> :Raphael Milani <ramilani@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello
>> > David,
>> >
>> > Here is my roller-custom.properties
>> >
>> > # Installation type 'auto' or 'manual'
>> > # - Set to 'auto' if you'd like tables to be auto-created if they are
>> not
>> > found
>> > # on startup and auto-upgraded if they need it.
>> > # - Set to 'manual' if you'd want to run the SQL scripts by hand.
>> > installation.type=manual
>> >
>> > #---------------------------------
>> > # Database configuration settings
>> > # Specify database configuration type of 'jndi' or 'jdbc'
>> > database.configurationType=jndi
>> > # For database configuration type 'jndi',this will be used
>> > database.jndi.name=jdbc/rollerdb
>> > # For database configuration type of 'jdbc', you MUST override these
>> > #database.jdbc.driverClass=
>> > #database.jdbc.connectionURL=
>> > #database.jdbc.username=
>> > #database.jdbc.password=
>> >
>> > #---------------------------------
>> > # Mail server connection parameters
>> > # Specify mail configuration type of 'jndi' or 'properties'
>> > mail.configurationType=jndi
>> > # For mail configuration type 'jndi', this will be used
>> > mail.jndi.name=mail/Session
>> > # For mail configuration type of 'properties', you MUST override
>> hostname
>> > mail.hostname=
>> > # Only override mail username and password if your mail server requires
>> them
>> > mail.username=
>> > mail.password=
>> > #mail.configurationType=properties
>> > #mail.hostname=sv2kstm1
>> > #mail.username=
>> > #mail.password=
>> >
>> > Raphael Milani
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:43 PM, David Johnson <snoopdave@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >> What is the contents of your roller-custom.properties file?
>> >>
>> >> - Dave
>> >>
>> >> On Nov 23, 2011, at 12:38 PM, Raphael Milani wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> Hello Guys,
>> >>>
>> >>> As you suggested me I´ve tried to deploy on tomcat 6(last version)
but
>> >> the
>> >>> same issue:
>> >>>
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:20,234 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> Got parameters. Using configuration type JNDI_NAME
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:20,238 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - --
>> Using
>> >>> JNDI datasource name: java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:20,239 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> located JNDI DataSource [java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb]
>> >>> WARN  2011-11-23 15:06:22,029 WebloggerStartup:prepare - Failed to
>> setup
>> >>> mail provider, continuing anways.
>> >>> Reason: ERROR connecting to mail server
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,811 WebloggerFactory:bootstrap -
>> Bootstrapping
>> >>> Roller Weblogger business tier
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,812 WebloggerFactory:bootstrap - Weblogger
>> >>> Provider = org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.GuiceWebloggerProvider
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,816 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> Got parameters. Using configuration type JNDI_NAME
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,816 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - --
>> Using
>> >>> JNDI datasource name: java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,817 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> located JNDI DataSource [java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb]
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,817 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >>> hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class:
>> >>> org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,817 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >>> hibernate.transaction.factory_class:
>> >>> org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:22,818 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >> openjpa.Log:
>> >>> commons
>> >>> ERROR 2011-11-23 15:06:24,598 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
ERROR:
>> >>> creating entity manager
>> >>> javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: RollerPU]
>> >> Unable
>> >>> to build EntityManagerFactory
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:915)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:57)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:63)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.jpa.JPAPersistenceStrategy.<init>(JPAPersistenceStrategy.java:108)
>> >>>   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> >> Method)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>> >>>   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.DefaultConstructionProxyFactory$2.newInstance(DefaultConstructionProxyFactory.java:81)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:111)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:42)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:54)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:48)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.inject(SingleParameterInjector.java:42)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.getAll(SingleParameterInjector.java:66)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:84)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:111)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:42)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:54)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:48)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.FactoryProxy.get(FactoryProxy.java:56)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:758)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:804)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:754)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.getInstance(InjectorImpl.java:793)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.GuiceWebloggerProvider.bootstrap(GuiceWebloggerProvider.java:87)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.WebloggerFactory.bootstrap(WebloggerFactory.java:134)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.WebloggerFactory.bootstrap(WebloggerFactory.java:99)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext.contextInitialized(RollerContext.java:158)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
>> >>>   at
>> >> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
>> >>>   at
>> >> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
>> >>>   at
>> >>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
>> >>>   at
>> >>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
>> >>>   at
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
>> >>>   at
>> >> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
>> >>>   at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
>> >>>   at
>> >> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
>> >>>   at
>> >>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
>> >>>   at
>> >>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
>> >>>   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
>> >>>   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> >>>   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>> >>>   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
>> >>>   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
>> >>> Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:79)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory.newConnectionProvider(ConnectionProviderFactory.java:143)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.InjectionSettingsFactory.createConnectionProvider(InjectionSettingsFactory.java:51)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:90)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettingsInternal(Configuration.java:2863)
>> >>>   at
>> >>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Configuration.java:2859)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1870)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:906)
>> >>>   ... 57 more
>> >>> Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound
>> in
>> >>> this Context
>> >>>   at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:770)
>> >>>   at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:153)
>> >>>   at
>> org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:152)
>> >>>   at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:75)
>> >>>   ... 64 more
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,643 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> Got parameters. Using configuration type JNDI_NAME
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,643 DatabaseProvider:successMessage - --
>> Using
>> >>> JNDI datasource name: java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,643 DatabaseProvider:successMessage -
>> SUCCESS:
>> >>> located JNDI DataSource [java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb]
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,645 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >>> hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class:
>> >>> org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,645 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >>> hibernate.transaction.factory_class:
>> >>> org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
>> >>> INFO  2011-11-23 15:06:24,645 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
>> >> openjpa.Log:
>> >>> commons
>> >>> ERROR 2011-11-23 15:06:25,076 JPAPersistenceStrategy:<init> -
ERROR:
>> >>> creating entity manager
>> >>> javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: RollerPU]
>> >> Unable
>> >>> to build EntityManagerFactory
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:915)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:57)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:63)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.jpa.JPAPersistenceStrategy.<init>(JPAPersistenceStrategy.java:108)
>> >>>   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> >> Method)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>> >>>   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.DefaultConstructionProxyFactory$2.newInstance(DefaultConstructionProxyFactory.java:81)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:85)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:111)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:42)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:54)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:48)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.inject(SingleParameterInjector.java:42)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.getAll(SingleParameterInjector.java:66)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:84)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:111)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:42)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:54)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:48)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.FactoryProxy.get(FactoryProxy.java:56)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.inject(SingleParameterInjector.java:42)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.SingleParameterInjector.getAll(SingleParameterInjector.java:66)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:84)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:111)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:45)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:811)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:42)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:54)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> com.google.inject.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:48)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.FactoryProxy.get(FactoryProxy.java:56)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:758)
>> >>>   at
>> com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:804)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$4.get(InjectorImpl.java:754)
>> >>>   at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.getInstance(InjectorImpl.java:793)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.GuiceWebloggerProvider.bootstrap(GuiceWebloggerProvider.java:87)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.WebloggerFactory.bootstrap(WebloggerFactory.java:134)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.WebloggerFactory.bootstrap(WebloggerFactory.java:99)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext.contextInitialized(RollerContext.java:158)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> >>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
>> >>>   at
>> >>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
>> >>>   at
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message