roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: absolute SRC links in feed
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:58:50 GMT
Roller does not modify entry content, so whether image URLs are
relative or absolute depends on the person writing the blog post.
That is, unless you are using the Rich Text editor component. I seem
to remember there is a bug in the Rich Text editor that inserted
relative URLs for images inserted via the editor.

I assume that Oracle has a fork or Roller with some modifications, so
you might want to talk to whatever team is managing that fork.

- Dave

--
Dave M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair